搜索

Proficy HMI/SCADA - iFIX 4.5

[复制链接]
zhangbing 发表于 2019-8-7 18:01:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
1.png

下载地址:若需可以回帖索取
The minimum iFIX software requirements include:

One of the following operating systems:

Microsoft Windows XP Professional, Service Pack 2 or greater. Since Windows XP has continuous updates, you should run the Windows update feature to get the latest software.

Microsoft Windows 2000, Professional or Advanced Server Edition, with at least Service Pack 4 required.

Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Standard or Enterprise Edition. Since Windows Server 2003 has continuous updates, you should run the Windows update feature to get the latest software.

Microsoft Windows Vista, Business, Enterprise, or Ultimate Edition. Since Windows Vista has continuous updates, you should run the Windows update feature to get the latest software.

Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate Edition running on a Tablet PC, iClient Only.

Microsoft Windows XP Tablet Edition, iClient Only.

Network interface software for network communication and certain I/O drivers.

An I/O driver for SCADA servers. GE Fanuc supplies I/O drivers for many programmable controllers or you may purchase a driver separately. Be certain that the I/O driver you purchase is compatible with your hardware. Contact your GE Fanuc Sales Representative or visit the GE Fanuc web site at http://www.gefanuc.com for the latest list of drivers and supported hardware.

Internet Explorer 6 or 7.

One of the following relational database applications, if relational database software is used with iFIX:

Microsoft SQL Server 2000 (SP4 and higher).

Microsoft SQL Server 2005 (SP2 and higher).
NOTE: If you plan to use SQL Server in Windows Vista, you must use Microsoft® SQL Server 2005. Microsoft Windows Vista does not support SQL Server 2000.

Oracle 9i.

Oracle 10g.

Microsoft Access 2000 (or higher). Microsoft Access is supported for local installs only.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|ELEOK |网站地图

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 22:03