只需一步,快速开始

搜索

[PLC编程] Honeywell SoftMaster 3.64 下载

[复制链接]
山海致远 发表于 2018-1-12 23:15:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
1.png

兼容操作系统:Windows XP/Vista/7
下载地址仅提供个人在家学习用途,此程序文件来源于网络可靠性稳定性完整性皆无法验证,禁止用于其他用途,否则后果自负。
MasterLogic PLC SCN Release 220版本发行说明文件.pdf (331.65 KB)
百度网盘下载链接.txt (1.3 KB, 售价: 30 E币)
注意:请确保您所用的网络可以访问百度网盘并能熟练使用百度网盘下载文件,若附件内下载链接失效不能下载,可以回复本文留下邮箱给您发送可用链接。
1. Introduction
1.1 Overview
MasterLogic Programmable Logic Controllers (MLPLCs) are modular, scalable, and rack-based controllers. The controller (PLC) can be either stand-alone or distributed with
peer-to-peer connections. The CPUs, power supplies, and rack sizes are available in various models to suit different applications. It is tightly integrated to the control system,
and helps to increase operational efficiency.
SoftMaster is a software tool designed to program and debug the MLPLC series.
The MLPLC series are as follows:
• ML-200
• ML-50
• ML-200 IEC
• ML-200R
1.2 Features
The following are key features of MasterLogic PLC.
• Supports full redundancy (CPU, power and network) – same CPU can operate in
both redundant and non-redundant mode.
• Compact pocket size modules – rack room and cabinet space saver.
• Supports IEC61131-3 standard programming – Ladder Diagram (LD), Sequential Function Chart (SFC), Structured Text (ST), and Instruction List (IL) language options.
• Supports a huge library of standard function blocks and also supports creating newor user-defined function blocks.
• Supports different types of I/O modules – digital, analog (isolated), High Speed Counter (HSC), Resistance Temperature Detector (RTD) and so on.
• Supports open network protocols with field devices – Profibus™ DP, DeviceNet™,
MODBUS (Ethernet and Serial).
• Supports open communication with external systems – Ethernet, fiber-optic (100MBPS), serial RS232/RS422.
1. Introduction
1.2. Features
20 ML200 CPU and SoftMaster User's Guide 210
Honeywell Confidential & Proprietary 08/2011
• Supports peer-to-peer communications between PLCs – Dedicated Ethernet 100 MBPS or Fiber-optic option.
• Supports smart I/O modules (DIN rail) on open protocols – Profibus-DP, DeviceNet,MODBUS expanding I/O capacity, remote I/O applications or as RTUs for other manufacturers’ PLC.
• Used for self-diagnostics – network diagnostics, system logs, Auto scan, and monitoring system.
• Easy to configure and troubleshoot the software.
• Supports program simulator to test programs offline without PLC/CPU.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|ELEOK |网站地图

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 01:54