QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索

Proficy Process Systems 3.00 + Engineering Workstation 9.00

[复制链接]
zhangbing 发表于 2019-8-20 23:53:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
1.png
下载地址:若需要下载可以回帖索取
Important: To use Engineering Workstation on Windows 7, you must be part of the Administrators group. For more cautions and limitations when using Engineering Workstation on Windows 7, select Engineering Workstation in the Product field above, and click the Release Notes tab.

The table below is an overview of the operating systems that each Proficy Process Systems product is supported on.

Notes

Some components of the Proficy Process Systems products may not be supported on some operating systems. For detailed information, refer to the product's installation guide.

As a system, Proficy Process Systems no longer supports the following operating systems. Individual components of Proficy Process Systems may still support them:

Windows XP

Windows Vista

Windows 2000. This includes the Windows 2000 Advanced Server.

Windows 2003.

Install full version of .Net Framework 1.1, 3.5 SP1, 4.0, and 4.5; and windows installer 4.5 on Windows operating systems.

Enable .Net Framework v3.5 SP1 and Desktop Experience in the Server-Manager features list on Windows 2008.

Engineering Workstation
GE IP Controllers: PACSystems RX7i and PACSystems RX3i (firmware version 6.00 and later)

One USB port for licensing

Operator Console
GE IP Controllers: PACSystems RX3i and PACSystems RX7i (firmware version 6.50 and later)

One USB port for licensing

For Operator Console with Proficy HMI/SCADA iFIX, see the hardware requirements in the Important Product Information for iFIX.

For Operator Console with Proficy HMI/SCADA CIMPLICITY, see the hardware requirements in the Important Product Information for CIMPLICITY.

Application Server
For the Application Server with Proficy HMI/SCADA iFIX, see the hardware requirements in the Important Product Information for iFIX.

For the Application Server with Proficy HMI/SCADA CIMPLICITY, see the hardware requirements in the Important Product Information for CIMPLICITY.

System Server
GE IP Controllers: PACSystems RX7i and PACSystems RX3i (firmware version 6.50 and later)

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|ELEOK |网站地图

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 11:51