QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索

[PLC编程] GE Fanuc Proficy Machine Edition 6.0 安装文件下载

[复制链接]
山海致远 发表于 2019-3-2 18:51:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
1.jpg

很老的软件操作系统不支持64bit,仅支持以下操作系统
Development Environment Windows XP Professional Service Pack 2 or Service Pack 3, or Windows 2000 Professional Service Pack 4.
Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Enterprise SP1, Windows Vista Business, and Windows Vista Business SP1 are supported in the development environment of Logic Developer - PLC, Logic Developer - PC, View, and Change Management. They are not supported for Logic Developer - State, Motion Developer, and FANUC LADDER-IIIC.
Notes
To use Proficy Machine Edition (PME) in Windows Vista, a user must be part of the Administrators group. In Windows XP and Windows 2000, a PME user must be part of the PowerUsers group or the Administrators group.
Windows regional settings must be set to English.
Windows XP Tablet PC Edition and Windows XP Embedded are not supported.
Internet Explorer version 7.0, Internet Explorer version 6.0 Service Pack 1 or later, or Internet Explorer version 5.5 with Service Pack 2 Q810847 or later.
Note: You must install Internet Explorer before installing Machine Edition.
TCP/IP Network protocol-based computer (if you use an Ethernet connection).
Requirements for processor speed and memory are as follows:
Minimum: 1 GHz Pentium-based processor with 256 MB RAM
Recommended: 2 GHz Pentium-based processor with 512 MB RAM
Note: For projects with more than 75,000 variables or variable elements, at least 1 GB of RAM is strongly recommended.
.NET Framework 2.0. If the Microsoft .NET Framework is not yet installed, it is automatically included during installation of Machine Edition.
1 GB hard disk space. Additional space is required for your projects and temporary files.
The following is a summary of all runtime targets supported by each Proficy Machine Edition product. For more details, with the "Supported H/W" tab active, select the appropriate product in the Product list box at the top of the screen
Logic Developer - PC
Windows NT, 2000, XP
ControlStation CEII, CEIIx
QuickPanel Control
For a list of supported I/O equipment, see the Supported H/W section for Logic Developer - PC.
Proficy View
Windows NT, 2000, XP
ControlStation/ViewStation CEII, CEIIx
QuickPanel and QuickPanel Jr.
QuickPanel View/QuickPanel Control
For a list of supported I/O equipment, see the Supported H/W section for View.
Proficy Logic Developer - PLC
GE Fanuc controllers: PACSystems RX7i, PACSystems RX3i, Series 90-70, Series 90-30, VersaMax, VersaMax Nano/Micro, Series 90 Micro
GE Fanuc Remote I/O Adapters
For a list of supported GE Fanuc CPUs and remote I/O adapters, see the Supported H/W section for Logic Developer - PLC.
Proficy Motion
S2K, IMC, IMCjr (IMJ), and SMJ Motion Controllers
For a list of supported I/O equipment, see the Supported H/W section for Motion.
Proficy Logic Developer - State
GE Fanuc controllers: Series 90-70, Series 90-30
For a list of supported GE Fanuc CPUs, see the Supported H/W section for Logic Developer - State.
Fanuc Ladder IIIc
GE Fanuc CNC Controllers
For a list of supported controllers, see the Supported H/W section for Fanuc Ladder IIIc.
很古老的程序,支持操作系统Windows XP Professional Service Pack 2 or Service Pack 3, or Windows 2000 Professional Service Pack 4,其他操作系统兼容性未知,建议在虚拟机里安装对应操作系统进行测试。
安装文件下载链接:
百度网盘下载链接.txt (754 Bytes, 售价: 50 E币)
注意:请确保您所用的网络可以访问百度网盘并能熟练使用百度网盘下载文件,若附件内下载链接失效不能下载,可以回复本文留下邮箱给您发送可用链接。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|ELEOK |网站地图

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 10:44